How to Send Your Current Location Using Apple Watch :Today we are here to share you about location sent by apple watch,so Want to Send your current Location to your friends using your Apple Watch? Want to proof someone that you are not lying about your location? If Yes, then Apple Watch is going to help you in it. Since Apple Watch allow you to send your current location to any of your friends by following some simple steps, isn’t it awesome? I am sure that most of you were in the seek of this feature but you could not get due to lack of approach.
Therefore, I am sharing the detailed and simple guide on it which will make you guys learn that, “How to send your current location using your Apple Watch?” You only need to apply these simple steps your exact location will be sent to your contact.
Send Your Current Location Using Apple Watch
So, here are the steps which you guys need to follow. Now without taking much time of yours I would request you to get towards them to get your solution right in your hand.
- First of all, go to Messages on your Apple Watch.
- Tap on the previous conversation box of your contact or Tap firmly to get a new message box. If you are sending the message for the first time then send any text message first before sending the location.
- Ones you have to send the message then it will create a thread open that thread and then Press Firmly. Now you’ll have some options from which you need to tap on Send Location.
- Afterwards, it will send your exact location to your contacts.
- It was as simple as you’ve read it.
How to Send Your Current Location Using Apple Watch :So it’s all about you I hope you will like this , Now start sending your locations to your friend to prove that you are not lying about your location. I am sure it is going to be fun about proving others wrong. If you have any kind of question or confusion left related to this article then do let us know. I shall get back to your queries as soon as possible.Was it helpful? If Yes, then don’t forget to share this article with your other friends and circle too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there.