How to Setup Ecobee3 thermostat with your HomeKit Tricks:Have you purchased Ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled thermostat and want to setup it? Then today I am writing an article to setup Ecobee3 thermostat with your Homekit.Since, it is the new device so you guys might face some initial problems while setting it up. Therefore, today I am writing a detail article which will be making you learn to setup Ecobee3 thermostat with your Homekit.
What is Ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled thermostat ?
The Ecobee3 is WiFi thermostat with remote sensor. It is one of the best thermostat which read the temperature in all room and deliver the right temperate in the room which matter most. There are many more features which are stick to it.
Setup Ecobee3 Thermostat with your Homekit
Now here are the steps which you need to follow in order to setup Ecobee3 Thermostat with your Homekit. Now without taking your more time let me take you to the steps;
- First of all, get Ecobee app for your iPhone and open it.
- Tap on Settings button from top right corner.
- Then you need to tap on Add Home-kit enabled Ecobee3.
- If you don’t have HomeKit home setup then it will ask you to Create One now.
- Now you need to tap on Add in order to add HomeKit-connected Ecobee3 thermostat. If there are many devices then choose one by one to select the right one.
- Now on the Ecobee3 thermostat’s screen, you will get Homekit code. You need to scan it with your iPhone by pairing up both the devices or add the code manually.
- Ones it is paired up or you have added the code, tap on OK.
This was our article which has made you learn to setup Ecobee3 Thermostat with your Homekit. If you have any queries or confusion left related to this article then lend them in comment box. I shall get back to you as soon as possible.
Was it helpful? If it was then don’t forget to share this article with your other friends and circle too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of your friends out there. So keep sharing and keep spreading love.