How to subscribe to UPayments now and get free 1,000 mins (Ufone to Ufone), 1,000 SMS and 1,000 MB Mobile Internet: Today we ‘re here to share you about Upayment subscribers how to activate and their benefits Upayment is a service for sending and receiving money all over the pakistan with cheap rate also you can get 1000Mint Ufone to Ufone and 1000 Sms, 1000 MB internet 3G 2G,
- Transfer Funds to any other Bank account within your bank
- Inter Bank Funds Transfer (IBFT) to 27 1LINK member banks
- Pay your Utility bills
- Make Utility bill enquiries
- ULoad any Ufone number
- Pay your Ufone Postpay bill
- Other Telco Topup (Prepaid & Postpaid Bill Payment)
- Check your bank account balance
- View a mini bank statement
Why use UPayments?
- UPayments is convenient: there are no more queues or limiting 9 to 5 banking hours
- Enjoy UPayments on your cellphone, any time of the day, all through the year, even on holidays
- UPayments works on any handset without GPRS or Internet
- While roaming with your Ufone connection, manage your banking, pay your bills on time and ULoad balance from anywhere in the world.
To subscribe to UPayments, dial *808# now!
- Dial *808# and select your Bank
- Register yourself with your CNIC
- You will receive a registration confirmation SMS on successful registration
Once registered, call your Bank’s Call center for verification and Mobile Banking activation
- Summit Bank: 0800-24365 FREE
- Soneri Bank: 021-111-766-374
- Bank AL Habib: 111-014-014
- Askari Bank: 111-000-787
- Apna Bank: 021 35865352 – 55
You will receive an account activation confirmation SMS on successful activation.
Terms & Conditions:
- Validity of free 1,000 minutes, 1,000 SMS and 1,000 MB Mobile Internet is 3 days.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA