How To Turn Off Any Android By Sending SMS : Today we are here to share you about turn off any android phones by Sending sms its very important to know becouse Android is a very smart device which provides lots of feature for its user.Â An Android operating system is most widely used in the world. And there are lots of app that is being developed to run on this OS that makes it more user friendly. And in this post we will be discussing about the apps that will allow you to remotely turn off your android device with a single message code that you will set in the app. So we are here withÂ How To Remotely Turn Off Any Android DeviceÂ By Sending SMS.
The method is very simple and straight and need just 3-4 minutes to setup in your android device. And the app that you will be installing will let you to shutdown your android by sending SMS to the android that you have configured with the app. Just follow some simple steps below to proceed.
- First of all you need an rooted android and to get complete guide to root your android visit here.
- Now download Remote Power Off zip file in your computer and extracts it in the computer and then in the extract file navigateÂ folder > System>App> Remoteturnoff.apk.
- And then transfer theÂ apkÂ file in your android.
- Now install this app in your android device from the apk that you have transfer.
- Now you will type the current password that isÂ nullÂ and then type the new password and confirm it again and click on change secret code.
- Now go to super user app and grant this app super user permission.Thats it you are done, now you just need to send theÂ secret codeÂ as a SMS to your the android when you want to remotely turn it off.
. How To Turn Off Any Android By Sending SMS : By this you can easily turn off your device sitting anywhere by just sending a secret code and can even have fun with your family and friends. Hope you like this article, donâ€™t forget to share it with your friends and leave a comment below if you need our help at any step above.