Now-a-days instead of typing long sentences, you could convey a lot of feelings in one character by using Emoticons. They are the most authentic written-form translation of speech. But those who are using iPhone are not able to see the option of inserting WhatsApp Emoticons on their phone. Here is the best solution for your problem. By using “Emoji” keyboard (composed of smileys instead of alphabets) you can send smileys on your iPhone. It is not official supported, but you can use it. Here in this tutorial we are providing you the simple method on how to use emoticons in WhatsApp in iPhone running iOS 7.
Use emoticons in WhatsApp in iPhone with iOS 7:
What we are going to do is to add another keyboard in iPhone. By default you’ll have English keyboard, if you use another language, you might have that keyboard as well. To send emoticons we will add Emoji keyboard witch is composed of smileys instead of alphabets.
1. Open “Settings”
2. Tap on General
3. Scroll down and tap on Keyboard
4. Select “International Keyboards” near the bottom of the screen.
5. Selecting the “Add New Keyboard…” menu item will bring in a long list of available keyboard layouts in many languages.
BONUS TIP : Windows 10 Free Download- ISO 32 Bit and 64 Bit 2015
6. Just scroll down until you find Emoji and select it
How to use Emoji Keybaord?
- Once you have followed these simple steps you will be able to see your Emoji keyboard listed within your standard iPhone keyboard.
- It shows up as a Globe symbol, which if you select, you will see all the different Emoji’s split into handy categories for you.
- Now you can send smileys in WhatsApp in iPhone.
- Once done with Emoji, just tap on the globe icon again to return to the normal keypad
Now you can use the emoji’s almost everywhere. I mean, wherever there’s going to be the keypad and typing, you can switch to the emoji keypad. I hope this tutorial on How to use Whatsapp Emoticons on your iPhone with iOS 7 will definitely help you. If you have any problem with that,