Yesterday, I was watching a video clip on the internet and then I noticed that the video was bufferingÂ constantly after playing for few seconds. I thought that it might be due to my slow internet connection but whenÂ I check my connection speedÂ then it was rather very good, good at least to play a video online.Well, I searched a lot on the internet and finally found this trick that had fixed my problem and I am also gonna share that trick with you.
So, if you are also facing such sort of video streaming problem then donâ€™t worry because today I have created this tutorial in which I will show you that how you can improve video streaming speed in your Windows PC. Well, as you all know that almost allÂ the video streaming sites (like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, MetaCafe, etc.) uses Adobe Flash Player to play the videos on your browser. The video basically buffers because it hasÂ toÂ be temporarily downloaded in your PC before playback. So, without wasting much of your valuable time, letâ€™s get started with our tutorial.
Read Also:Â How To Watch 3D Movies Using VLC Media Player
Learn-How To Improve Video Streaming Speed
So, if you want to increase the video streaming speed in your Windows PC then follow the below given the steps.
How To Improve Video Streaming Speed On Windows PC – DOSTIFUN TRICKS AND TIIPS
- First of all, go to your favorite video streaming website from where you usually play videos online.
- After you have got your video loaded in your browser then right-click on the video and then click on theÂ Settings option.
- Then, put a check on the Enable Hardware Acceleration box.
- After that, you have to click on the small folder like icon.
- Now,Â change the slider to increase or decrease the local storage size. This is basically a spaceÂ for the videos to be downloaded and played in your web browser. I would suggest you to change the sliderÂ and set it to unlimited.
- Thatâ€™s it! You are done! Now, just close the settings dialog box and then you willÂ notice that your videos will load much more faster than before.
Must Check:Â How To Clear Safari History On Your iPad
So, this was all about how to improve video streaming speed on your Windows PC. I hope that now your video streaming speed will beÂ improved and your videos will load more quicker and wonâ€™t buffer at all. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if youâ€™d like this tutorial then donâ€™t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.