Learn Undo Sent Email In Your Gmail Account: mail is the sizable mailing network through Google that permits a person to ship/obtain emails and moreover offer cloud garage space additionally. yes, you can cancel the email which you have dispatched to everybody on Gmail.
sometimes you accidentally or deliberately mail to everybody then, in that case, it seems very embarrassing so at that point, you can cancel the sent mail. just follow up the beneath technique to proceed.
Steps # How to Undo Sent Email In your Gmail Account
- First login in Gmail account Now at the right top corner, you will see a setting option. just click on it.
- Now in the drop down list select settings. Now under the General Tab, you will find an option of Enable Undo Send.
- You just Need to select the option of Enable Undo Send. After You enabled it you will be given the option of “Send cancellation period” Set it to your limit.
- After you had set your time limit you need to save this changes to apply on your Gmail account. Now Gmail will give you 10 seconds to undo every email when it is sent, but you can change this time in settings->general->undo send->cancellation period and set it to the maximum of seconds. That’s it every time you send the mail it will display 10-30 seconds to undo the sent email.
- Read Must. : Create Automatic Reply to Your Emails in Gmail
It’s all about Learn Undo Sent Email In Your Gmail Account: by this article you can undo sent mail sometimes accidentally press sent button so you can undo mail easily without any tension so don’t forget to share this post with your friends if you wish to update our latest update via email notification so subscribe now.