How To Make Calls Gmail Phone Number Free From Account .The feature is that Gmail also allows its users to make international and domestic calls Free. And to do this you will only need a well-updated internet browser, headphone with mic, and a Google Voice plugin. On August 25, 2010, Google introduced this amazing new feature that will allow users to call any landline or mobile phone number by using their Gmail account. So, today I have created this tutorial in which I will show you that how you can easily make calls online right within your Gmail account. To make calls online using your Gmail account is pretty much secure and cheaper too.
Make Calls Gmail Phone Number Free From Account
- First of all, go to Gmail web page and then sign in to your Gmail account. If you do not have any Gmail account then create one and then proceed.
- Then, click on the Call Phone button, it will look like a little phone icon and you can find it under theMore text.
- After that download the Google Voice plugin it will be shown in the dial box and then click on the Download The Voice Plugin
- link to download the Google Voice plugin to your browser.
- After the plugin is successfully downloaded and installed onto your web browser then click on the little country flag icon in the dial box and then select the country to which you want to make a call.
- Now, simply type in the landline or mobile number to whom you want to call and then click on the blue Call button.
- That’s it!
So, How To Make Calls Gmail Phone Number Free From Account. this was all about how to make calls online using your Gmail account. I hope that now you will be able to make online calls within your Gmail account without any sort of problems. If you have any kind of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if you’d like this tutorial then don’t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.