Facebook Pages are playing vital role in Digital Marketing. For any kind of business weather its online or offline but Facebook Page is must to represent their business and work. No doubt Facebook pages helps to make better relationship with Customers and other followers. If increase our business sales and popularity. In these days Facebook pages are increasing at large extend as compare to accounts. So Facebook apply some limitations because no spammer are creating spam with lot of Facebook features by misusing them.
Merge Facebook Pages After Limit or Error-TRICKS AND TIPS – DOSTIFUN
One of the best feature of Facebook is Page merging actually Facebook introduce this feature to reduce the number of duplicate pages of same name. But Some clever page admins misuse this option and compel Facebook to make limitations on merging. They Change different name pages approx or exact same as the name of page then change it and merge them. In this way the increase likes on their pages.
What is Merging ? What Limitations Facebook Apply ?
Merging is a technique which helps you to merge Facebook pages which are of same name not different. Suppose i have 2 pages of name Safe Tricks both pages having like 1k instead of using them separately i merge them it become page with 2k likes. If don’t know about merging or how to merge pages then method my tutorial about
Must Read:- Merge Duplicate Pages On Facebook
But some users use some tricks to change Facebook page name and after changing they merge them. Which is against Facebook policies. So to control this issue Facebook apply limits. Facebook make limits of 4,5 pages means you can only merge upto 4,5 pages with same name after that error will occurs Which is something like.
“An error has occurred while merging pages. This May Be Caused by your attempt to merge too many pages “
Solution of Merge After Error
Facebook officially introduce the request procedure for merging. By using this method you can merge pages after error or even if you are Facebook error by mistake but the make issue is this feature currently available is USA, CA and UK. So don’t worry today i will explain you how to request Facebook to merge them.
Settings For Merging in Chrome
- First of all Open Google Chrome and the download Hola Better Internet Extension.
- After installing this extension small extension icon will appear.
- Click on the Icon and select US or Canada to apply proxies.
- After Selecting make sure its working or not.
Steps For Merging Pages
- Now Log in into your Facebook Account
- Then to merge Facebook pages Click Here
- If the form will appear then its fine other refresh that form again or otherwise change your country in Hola Extension.
- Select Your Page in 1st Page option ( Page Which want to keep)
- Tick the box and select 2nd Page which you want to merge.
- Make Sure that you select same pages in accurate manner
- Now Submit Your request.
After Submission wait for email request for your request which will take around 24-48 hours or upto 1 week. In case your request will be denied then again request Facebook in same.
Note:- Don’t submit multiple Request to Facebook about merging same page until Facebook response back your first request otherwise it may leads your page deletion.
Best Way to Use This Request Method
- Make Sure that your both page names should be same. If you want then read aboutChanging Page Name After 200+ Likes
- Page Category Should be same for both page ( Local Business Recommend)
- If your Pages having Addresses then add same address in both
- Try To make Your both Pages similar as much as possible this will increase the chance of request approval.
- By using this request method you can merge Big Pages Into Small pages also. But names of both pages should be same.
This form officially introduce by Facebook about merging. Sometimes Facebook merge pages as frequently. I also use same form to merge huge amount of pages. I hope this method will solve your merge issue. If you have any kind of problem must share your view in comments.