Needs to know before applying to Adsense TIPS AND TRICKS : As you know google adsense is a biggest advertising site in the world,everyone wants to get adsense and earn more and more so we have a tips for you and everyone should know it.Before Applying Adsense you need some basic requirements in order to qualify using Adsense Ad network to your website.The main criteria for planning adsense ad unit, you have quality and professional type design of your website.
Eligibility to participate in AdSense,
- There are a few things you can check before applying to see if your site would be a good fit with AdSense.
- Do you have a website?
- You’ll need one in order to participate. If you don’t have one, you can create one usingBlogger. Read Adsense tips for creating great content so you’ll attract users andadvertisers to your site.
MUST READ :How to Use Custom Google Adsense Ads and Make them Responsive on Your Blog-TIP AND TRICK
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- As noted in Adsense Terms and Conditions, Adsense can only accept applications from applicants who are over 18.
- Does your site comply with Adsense program policies?
- Check that your site complies with Adsense policies before submitting your application. Keep in mind that we may change Adsense policies at any time, and per Terms and Conditions, it’s your responsibility to keep up-to-date with them.
- Have you owned your site for 6 months?
- In some locations, including China and India, Google Adsense require publishers to have owned their sites for 6 months.
- Adsense taken this step to ensure the quality of Adsense advertising network and protect the interests of advertisers and existing publishers.
- When you’re ready, just submit an application. Google Adsense review your application and get back to you by email within about a week.
12 Major Adsense Application Requirements,
|They are :How to Place Adsense Ads to increase Adsense Earnings In Blogger -TRICKS AND TIPS|
- Google Adsense is world’s larges Ads Network and works at Pay Per Click system. It’s paying rates are better than all of other networks which is the biggest reason it is so popular to all Bloggers and Webmasters. But since everybody is running behind them, they have made the approval system very strict. You make little mistakes and get disapproved every time. So you need a complete guidance and list of thing that you need to do before applying for Google Adsense and supposing that you are ready.
The Following Criteria before applying Adsense Ad network,
2. About Page,
- An About has major role and importance if you don’t want to apply for Adsense. But when it comes to Adsense, they are about Zero chances of getting approved if you are not showing this page.About page simply describes about you and your Blog . This will not only help you establish a relationship with readers but it will also make them trust upon you.
3. Contact Us Page,
- It’s quite obvious that everyone has his/her own opinion. What one of your readers likes may be bothering someone else. Than it is better to give them opportunity to speak up to you and tell how they feel about your Blog, what they want to be edited , what they liked or hated.
- It will also show the Google Adsense Team that is viewing your site that you actually care about your readers and not only the money and Adsense.
4. Name/ Email Verification,
- Make sure to put you Name and Email address in some easily visible area like About Meand Contact Us pages. It will confirm to Google Adsense Team that it is the same person who applied for Adsense and not some spam, crappy bots.
- 5. Age Verification
- I’m really laughing out typing this.
- Because this is where I encountered a problem. Instead of 18, I accidentally published my age as 17 while on Adsense Application Form, it was accurately 18.
- Hence there started a problem . Because Google Adsense is not for under 18 people. I realized this problem after being disproved a few times without any legitimate reason. So I advice you to be accurate while typing your age.
BONUS TIPS : How To Get AdSense Approved Fast And Earn High Money
6. Minimum Number of Posts,
- There is no exact answer. Not even one. Because I have seen very established Blogs with400+ posts and their owner telling me that Google Adsense is rejecting them while somewhere ,people with 40,50 posts are enjoying making money. Exactly what I said that there is no actual answer. However, Google Adsense can always predict things. According to my experience , you should only apply after you have more than 70 posts. Posts length should must be 500+ words too.
- Your Blog is the biggest thing after Content. This represents your expertise , experienceand Professionalism. So be careful because anything can kill your Chances.
- 8. Content Type,
- Be careful with what type of content you are publishing. Because it is something that truly matters. Google Adsense is not for Pornographic, Illegal Items, Drugs or otherBlogs / Sites like that. Also Adsense team won’t be willing to allow you to step in if you own a Non English Blog. Having posts shorter than 300 words in length is also Red Signal.
- 9. Providing Value,
- Don’t complain about not making money and don’t clearly state that your are Blogging for Money only and have no other interest in it. Because this will show them that you will not be providing values to your readers any day. Hence another Red Light glows up.
10. Top Level Domain,
- Those are gone far away when Adsense used to approve “Blogspot” and “WordPress.com” Blogs. As for today, you must have your own unique domain that specifies your Blog. If you don’t have one yet, stop dreaming about getting approvedwith Sub domains and go buy a Top Level Domain.
- Another important thing about domain is it’s age. Because for most of Asian Countries, Adsense has placed an age restriction. They don’t accept any sites before they are 6 months old.
11. Other Ad Networks,
- If you have any other Ads placed like Chitika, Clicksor or anything, it’s time to drop them off. Even Google Adsense allows you to use other Ad Networks along with them, it’s better to remove the ads before Applying and don’t put them back until you get a reply from Adsense Team.
12. Paid Traffic,
- Google hates the sites that are getting Paid traffic and mostly penalizes them so there is not a damn chance of getting Adsense Approval letter for a site that is getting paid traffic. You can bring traffic from Search Engines or any other way you want but if you want to earn via Google Adsense the right way, paid traffic is not a solution.