Have you accidentally deleted a file on your Mac or any other person like your brother, sister or any one at your home removes it completely from your Mac?
How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Mac OS X – Dostifun Tricks And Tips
Well, then don’t worry because today I have created this tutorial in which I will be showing you that how you can easily recover deleted files on your Mac OS X. In this tutorial, I will tell you about a freeware program that you can use to recover your deleted files and that program is known as Disk Drill. Disk Drill is a really amazing file recovery program that allows you to retrieve your deleted files much more easily and quickly. Disk Drill also allows you to recover deleted files from all types of storage devices that you plugin to your Mac. So, without wasting much of your valuable time, let’s get started with our tutorial on how to recover deleted files on your Mac OS X.
Read Also: How to Change Lock Screen Wallpaper on Mac OS X
Learn-How To Recover Deleted Files On Mac
So, if you have lost or accidentally deleted a file on your Mac OS X then follow the below given steps to recover it.
- First of all, download and install the Disk Drill program on your Mac OS X.
- After it is successfully downloaded and installed on your Mac then start it.
- Now, you will see a check on all three given boxes, you can also choose it the way you want and then click on Next button.
- Then, you will see a series of drives associated to your Mac.
- After that, select the drive in which the file was previously present.
- Now, click on the Recovery button and then it will show you three different scanning options, namely,deep scan, quick scan and scan for lost HFS partition.
- Then, select the appropriate scanning option and then it will start scanning.
- After the scan is completed you will see a bunch of recovered files. Now, select the file which you want to recover and then select the directory where you want to keep it and then click on the Recover button.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, you have successfully recovered deleted files on your Mac OS X.
Must Check: How To Find IP Address On Your Mac OS X
So, this was all about how to recover deleted files on your Mac OS X. I hope that now you will be able to retrieve deleted files on your Mac without any sort of problems and difficulty. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if you’d like this tutorial then don’t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.If you want to update related post via Email notification subscriber here below
Subscribe to Blog via Email