Recover Uninstalled Android Apps in Google Play [How To]:As you know when you factory reset own android phone, All apps and software delete from devices and make original setting as was first on in factory,And sometime you do not know the names of all the apps that you were having in your android. So to overcome this we are here with a great solution that will help you to recover all the uninstalled android apps in your Google Play store. And with this guide you will get help to find out the apps that you had installed on your device Recover Uninstalled Android Apps in Google Play [How To]
so,there are many apps available in the google store claiming restore your apps and even data but some of them able to do it some data not complete so i’m sharing you best and best app for you that capable to restore all data and apps easily without any tension,
Steps # Recover Uninstalled Android Apps in Google Play
- First of all, you need to login your google account as called Gmail account in your android device smartphone,
- Then ,go the top and select “My Apps & Games”.
- Now you will be under installed apps section simply swipe towards All.
- Now you shell see the list of complete apps that was installed once before in your android phone,if you want to remove any from them then simply click on cross in front of every app.
- then, click on any of the app to get it installed on your device and you will now have all the apps in a single line and not need to search for every app individually.
- That’s it you are done, now reinstall the uninstalled apps at a single list.
Its all about Recover Uninstalled Android Apps in Google Play [How To]: by this article you may recover or restore your android apps which you had installed previously so this method is simple and easy to recover if you have any query regarding article ask me freely by comments below, and don’t forget to share this post to your friends,