How To Reset An iPhone To Default Factory Settings
Resetting your iPhone device is very much necessary and useful especially when you have done something wrong or just want to make your iPhone device new and fresh again.First of all, let me tell you one thing that by resetting your iPhone to default factory settings will delete everything like your apps, games, music, videos, pictures, contacts and pretty much everything which is present on your iPhone and will make your iPhone device like new again.
Read Must: How To Turn Off GPS On Your iPhone
Learn-How To Reset An iPhone To Default Factory Settings
So, if you want to make your iPhone like new and fresh again then follow the below given steps.
- First of all, open up your iPhone device and then go to the home screen.
- Then, tap on the Settings button.
- Now, in the Settings menu, tap on General option.
- After that, scroll down to the bottom of that page and then tap on Reset option.
- Now, you will see three different options, first Reset All Settings, second Reset Network Settings and the third Erase All Content And Settings.
- If you want to reset your iPhone to its default factory settings then tap on the third option.
- Now, it will ask you to type in your passcode then do so and then hit Confirm button.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, you have successfully reset your iPhone to its default factory settings.
So, this was all about how to reset an iPhone to its default factory settings. I hope that now you will be able to reset your iPhone to its default factory settings without any sort of problems. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. Additionally, if you’d like this tutorial then don’t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.