As you know iPod Touch is basically an iOS device from Apple that allows you to listen music, watch videos, play games and also lets you take photos using its digital camera. The iPod Touch is very much similar to iPhone except it does have less features that you can find in an iPhone device. The best thing about iPod Touch is that it is less expensive than iPhone.
Well, there are many times when you just doesn’t remember or lost password of your iPod Touch device. So, if you have lost your password and can not access your iPod Touch device then don’t worry because today I have created this tutorial in which I will be showing you that how you can easily reset password on your iPod Touch device. But first you have to make sure that you had that computer or PC that you previously used to sync your iPod Touch device and if you do then it will be just a matter of seconds to retrieve your lost iPod Touch password. So, without wasting much of your valuable time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
Read Also: How to Change Lock Screen Wallpaper on Mac OS X
Learn-How To Reset Password On Your iPod Touch
So, if you have lost or doesn’t remember your iPod Touch password then follow the below given steps to retrieve it again.
- First of all, connect your iPod Touch device to your computer using the data cable.
- After that, you have to make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer and if you don’t have iTunes installed on your computer then you can simply download it from the Apple’s website.
- Now, open up iTunes and then first create backup of your iPod Touch device.
- Then, click on the Restore iPhone button then it will remove all of your data and contents and will restore it to its default factory settings.
- After that, just again sync your iPod Touch device by click on the Sync button. And then you will be able to enter a new password for your iPod Touch device.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, you have successfully retrieve your iPod Touch lost password.
Must Check: How To Find Apple ID On Your iOS Device
So, this was all about how to reset password on your iPod Touch device. I hope that now you will be able to easily reset password on your iPod Touch device. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. Additionally, if you like this tutorial then don’t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.