How to Set Fingerprint Lock on Samsung Galaxy S5 Tips And Tricks : Today we are here to share you about Fingerprint lock on samsung S5, The security of any device is the prime need which is required to protect the data which is enclosed in it. There are many steps which can be taken to save the data of your phone and one of them is fingerprint lock. The fingerprint lock is the best choice in order to ensure the complete security and protection of your handset.
The steps for setting this lock are quiet simple and are clearly elaborated below.
Learn-How to Set Fingerprint Lock on Samsung Galaxy S5
So, here are the steps which are supposed to be followed by you in order to set fingerprint lock on your Samsung Galaxy S5. There may be great amount of confidential information on your phone which you must want to keep inaccessible and the fingerprint lock can help you in that. Now, without taking much of your time I would request you to get towards the below piece of writing.
- First of all, go to Settings on your Samsung Galaxy S5
- After that, you need to tap on Lock Screen icon from the top.
- Now, you will have different locking system here. You need to tap on Fingerprint.
- After that, you need to tap on OK to proceed and then you need to scroll down until the fingerprint registered completely.
- Afterwards, you need to set an alternative password along with it in case if the fingerprint lock goes corrupted so you can revive your handset using this password.
- Afterwards, Click on Continue to proceed then re-enter your password to verify it.
- Now, tap on OK and you are done.
- This was it!
Read Here: How To Make Freecall From PC to Any Mobile Number without Registration Tips And Tricks
Its all about you i hope you will like this , This was our guide which can be used to set password for your Samsung Galaxy S5. We are sure that this article would have been proven helpful for many of the users out there. If you have any kind of question or confusions left related to this article then do let us know, we shall get back to your queries as soon as possible.
Furthermore, if you have found this guide helpful and worth reading then do share it with your other friends and circle too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So, keep sharing and liking our content over social media.