There are tons of apps available on Apple App Store and when you find any amazing app then you get super excited and want to share it with your friends and family members. So, that you both can enjoy that app together.
Or if you have bought a new app for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device and then you just realize that it doesn’t meet your needs then you can also share that app with your friends to keep them safe from spending money on such useless apps. So, today I have created this tutorial in which I will be showing you that how you can easily share apps on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch device. Sharing apps on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch device isn’t a very difficult process and you can easily do it directly within the App Store. So, without wasting much of your valuable time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
Read Also: Top 5 Free Anti-Virus For Better Security of PC/Laptop in 2014
Learn-How To Share Apps On Your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
So, if you want to share apps with your friends using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device then follow the below given steps.
- First of all, open up your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device and then go to your device home screen.
- After that, tap on the App Store button.
- Now, in the App Store search for any app which you want to share with your friends and cousin and then open it.
- After finding your desired app then tap on the curved arrow like icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then, click on the Share icon and then you will see some sharing options like, Facebook, Twitter, Message and Mail.
- Now, select any of the sharing option which you think suits you better.
- That’s it! You are done!
Must See: Best top 10 Facebook Games online
So, this was all about how to share apps on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. I hope that now you will be able to share apps easily on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch device. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if you like this tutorial and find this tutorial useful and informative then don’t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.