AS you know Transferring contacts is very much crucial especially when you have bought a new iPhone and want to transfer contacts from your old iPhone to your newer iPhone device.
How To Transfer Contacts From Your iPhone To Another iPhone
Transferring contacts between your iPhone device is pretty much easy and simple and you can also use this tutorial to transfer contacts between your iPad and iPod Touch devices. So, if you have bought a new iPhone device and want to transfer contacts from your old iPhone to your new iPhone device then don’t worry! Because today I have created this tutorial in which I will teach you that how you can easily transfer contacts between your iPhone devices. So, without wasting much of your time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
Read Also: How To Turn Off GPS On Your iPhone
Learn-How To Transfer Contacts Between iPhone Devices
So, if you want to transfer your contacts from your old iPhone to your new iPhone device then follow the below given steps. Dostifun tricks and tips
- First of all, get your iPhone device.
- Then, tap on the Contacts button, it will be in the bottom menu of your home screen.
- Now, you have to select any contact which you want to transfer to your other iPhone device.
- After that, tap on that contact and then tap on the Share Contact button.
- Now, it will ask you that whether you want to send it using the email address or as a message.
- So, select any option which you think is best for you. For instance if you are selecting the message option.
- Then, a new message window will appear in which you will see that contact in the body of the message.
- Now, type your other iPhone number in the To: section and then tap on the blue Send button.
- After receiving the message on your other iPhone device then open it.
- Then in the message body tap on that contact to view its information.
- Now, you will see two different options, Create New Contact and Add To Existing Contact, tap on any one which suits you better and then that contact will be saved on your iPhone device.
- That’s it! You are done!
Now , this was all about how to transfer contacts from your iPhone to another iPhone. I hope that now you will be able to transfer your contacts easily from one iPhone to another iPhone device. If you have any sort of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if you’d like this tutorial then don’t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.if you want to update our new related post subsriber via Email notification new mail, below
Subscribe to Blog via Email