How To Turn Off GPS On Your iPhone.:As you know GPS (Global Positioning System) is basically a navigation tool which allows you to find any location in any part of the world and it also works in all type of conditions and weathers. Well, GPS also keep tracks of your location and never lets you lost in any corner of the world.
everyone uses Gps But if you don’t use GPS on your phone and also want to save your phone’s battery life then there is a way to turn it off. So, today I have created this tutorial in which I will show you that how you can turn off GPS on your iPhone. Turning off GPS on your phone is pretty much easy and it also allows you to save battery life of your phone and also keeps you safe from all kinds of hackers because then they could not view your location. So, without wasting much of your time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
Learn-How To Turn Off GPS On Your iPhone Device
So, if you want to turn off GPS function on your iPhone device to save your phone’s battery life or want to be safe from hackers then follow the below-given steps.
- First of all, open up your iPhone device.
- Then, go to the home screen of your iPhone device and then tap on Settings button.
- Now, in the Settings menu, tap on the Privacy option.
- After that, tap on the Location Services option.
- Now, you will see a list of apps under the Location Services option. Now, if you want to turn off GPS entirely then tap on the Location Services on/off button at the top or if you want to turn off the GPS function for individual apps then tap on the green on/off button beside the given apps to turn GPS off for that specific app.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, you have successfully turned off GPS function on your iPhone device.
So, this was all about how to turn off GPS on your iPhone devices. I hope that now you will be able to turn off the GPS function on your iPhone device without any sort of problem. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. While in the meantime, if you like this tutorial then don’t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.