Well, now many people like to root their Android smartphones because it allows them to easily customize their Android smartphones. However, after some time, you will feel frustrating and annoying when you don’t receive any kind of updates and your Android smartphone’s warranty will also be influenced or will be gone completely.
So, if you want to revert back your Android phone to its original state then don’t worry because I have created this tutorial in which I will teach you that how you can easily unroot Android devices. You might be thinking that unrooting your Android phone will also be as difficult as rooting your phone but believe me it is pretty much easy, simple and safe also. So, without wasting much of your time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
Learn-How To Unroot Android Devices Easily
So, if you want to unroot your Android devices easily then follow the below given steps to get started.
- First of all, open up your Android phone and then go to Google Play Store.
- Now, in the Google Play Store, search for OTA RootKeeper app.
- Then, tap on OTA RootKeeper app in the search results to open it up.
- Now, tap on Install button to download and install the app on your Android phone. Make sure that your phone has enough memory to install this app and if it doesn’t then try cleaning up some space on your phone.
- After the app is installed successfully on your phone then tap on the Open button to use the app on your Android phone.
- Now, tap on Temp un-root (Keeps Backup) button. Now, your Android phone is unrooted but temporarily. So, if you want to unroot it completely then tap on the Delete su backup button to revert back your Android phone to its original state.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, you have successfully unrooted your Android phone completely.
So, this was all about how to unroot Android devices easily. I hope that now you can easily revert back your rooted Android phone to its original state. If you have any type of queries regarding this article then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if you’d like this tutorial then do share this with your friends and circles too.