Skype is an application that allows you to do chat/video and voice calling to your friends and relatives and it also allows you to send any files/rar and instant text and video messages and you can also use it make conference calls. Skype is the best way to stay connected with your relatives, friends and colleagues, who lives in another country or in any part of the world.
One of the best thing about Skype is that it is widely available on almost all platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, Linux and many others. So, if your addicted to Skype and want to use it even on your Chrome browser then don’t worry! Because today I have created this tutorial in which I will be showing you that how you can easily use Skype directly on your Google Chrome browser. Well, there’s a extension of Skype on Google Chrome web store that you can use to stay connected with your Skype account. So, without wasting much of your valuable time, let’s get started with our tutorial on how to use Skype in your Chrome browser.
Learn-How To Use Skype In Your Google Chrome
So, if you want to use your Skype account directly on your Google Chrome web browser then follow the below given steps.
- First of all, open up your Google Chrome browser.
- Now, download and install the Skype Click To Call on your computer.
- After that, it is successfully installed on your computer then restart your Google Chrome browser.
- Then, when you again start your Google Chrome browser then you will see a notification of the Skype Click To Call extension.
- Now, click on the Enable button to use it on your Chrome browser.
- Then, to check it simply hover your mouse pointer on any number on the website and then click on the Calloption from the drop-down menu. To use it on your Chrome browser, first you have to be signed in to your Skype account.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, you can easily use Skype in your Google Chrome browser.
Read Also: How to Change Lock Screen Wallpaper on Mac OS X
its all about how to use Skype in your Google Chrome browser. I hope that now you will be able to easily use Skype on your Google Chrome browser. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if you’d like this tutorial then don’t forget to share this with your friends and social circles,also you can get every related post via Email notification for subscribe bellow Put your Email Address