View Saved Wifi Passwords In Android 2015 Tricks and Tips:Today i am going to share you about wifi saved password view, this tricks does not know everyone ,so i am going to publicize now , as you know Android device is very smart and intelligent. You find lots of secrets in android device.Here is the method by which you can easily extract all saved wifi passwords in your android device. Actually all these passwords get saves in the internal reserved memory of an android device.
Method To View Saved Wifi Passwords on Android :-
- Rooted Android (how to root)
- ES File Explorer
Steps to View Saved Wifi Passwords In Android 2015
- Move up a folder (to the root folder) in ES File Explorer and you will see a directory called data.
- Go to data/misc/wifi folder and you will find a file named wpa_supplicant.conf. Open the file and make sure you use ES File Explorer ‘s built-in text/HTML viewer for the task.
- Now in this file you will be able to see the network SSID and their passwords next to it.
- Now note down the network name and its password.
MUST READ : HOW TO Hack and Crack Wifi Password in Android Phone by Three Methods TRICKS AND TIPS
In this way you will be able to view all saved wifi password in android device. Please do not edit anything in wpa_supplicant.conf as it can alter your device working or it will have affect on ouw wifi connectivity.
Its all about you i hope you will like this tricks ,which is never know everyone , There are many apps in Play Store which can perform save work but it is better to do it manually than to add that adware crap. If you like this so share to your friends this tricks and tips,and if you update our new post via email notification so subscribe now below,
Subscribe to Blog via Email